Elvis vive en Buenos Aires.Documento

martes, 1 de abril de 2008

Elvis Presley -It Hurts Me


Elvis Presley It Hurts Me
Written by Joy Byers and Charlie Daniels, although many record labels credit only Byers. Elvis recorded it January 12, 1964 at RCA's Nashville studios. The single reached #29 on Billboard's Hot 100 Charts during its 7 week stay. It was the B-side to Kissin' Cousins. Elvis recorded it again for the "Guitar Man" segment of the 1968 TV Special on June 30, 1968.
This song is available on The Other Sides-Worldwide Gold Award Hits; Elvis Golden Record Vol. 4; Artist of the Century; The 50 Greatest Love Songs, Heart and Soul; From Nashville to Memphis-The Essential 60s Masters, and The Very Best of Love, which is where this version is from.

It hurts me to see him treat you the way that he does
It hurts me to see you sit and cry
When I know I could be so true
If I had someone like you
It hurts me to see those tears in your eyes

The whole town is talking, they're callin' you a fool
For listening to his same old lies
And when I know I could be so true
If I had someone like you
It hurts me to see the way he makes you cry

You love him so much, you're too blind to see
He's only playing a game
He's never loved you
And he never will
And darling, don't you know he'll never change

I know that he never will set you free
Because he's just that kind of guy
But if you ever tell him you're through
I'll be waiting for you
Waiting to hold you so tight
Waiting to kiss you goodnight
Yes, darling, if I had someone like you

No hay comentarios: