Elvis vive en Buenos Aires.Documento

viernes, 22 de febrero de 2008

álbum MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET


01- (There Will Be) Peace in the Valley (for Me). ------
02- As We Travel Along the Jericho Road. ------
03- Black Bottom Stomp. ------
04- Blessed Jesus Hold My Hand. ------
05- Brown Eyed Handsome Man. ------
06- Crazy Arms. ------
07- Don't Be Cruel. ------
08- Don't Forbid Me. ------
09- Down by the Riverside. ------
10- Elvis. ------
11- End Of The Road Black Bottom Stomp. ------
12- Farther Along. ------
13- I'm Gonna Bid My Blues Goodbye. ------
14- I'm With a Crowd But So Alone. ------
15- Is It So Strange. ------
16- I Hear A Sweet Voice Calling. ------
17- I Just Can't Make It by Myself. ------
18- I Shall Not Be Moved. ------
19- Jesus Walked That Lonesome Valley. ------
20- Just a Little Talk With Jesus. ------
21- Keeper Of The Key. ------
22- Little Cabin on the Hill. ------
23- Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind. ------
24- Paralyzed. ------
25- Rip It Up. ------
26- Softly And Tenderly. ------
27- Summertime Is Past And Gone. ------
28- Sweetheart You Done Me Wrong. ------
29- That's My Desire. ------
30- That's when your heartaches begin. ------
31- Too Much Monkey Business. ------
32- When God Dips His Love In My Heart. ------
33- When the Saints Go Marchin' In. ------
34- You're The Only Star In My Life. ------
35- You Belong to My Heart. ------
36- That's when your heartaches begin. ------

No hay comentarios: